CHAPTER - 4

Story So Far 

Aaria was a 14 year old girl , who didn't have many friends . So , she was very happy to make friends with the little girl who moved into the neighbouring house . She also saw a boy in the house with whom she also wanted to be friends with , but they had a very awkward meeting . When she reached home , she was asked by her brother to guide a new student . Aaria reluctantly agreed . 


Story Continue...

She walked out of the house , abnormally slowly , not looking forward to her “guide duties “😐. She saw her classmate Nandu coming from the nearby street . “ Ok , I vowed that I’ll show Diya who I’m right ? So I need to improve my social life , right ? Ughh , Here goes …” she thought as she walked towards Nanda .” Hi “ she said , smiling nervously . Nanda looked at her , looking surprised . “ Oh … I know you … I think your name is Aaria ?“ she tried . “ Yeah “ said Aaria , surprised that it was hard for her to remember . “ I’m sorry …” Nanda said , not sounding sorry at all ,”I have work ; I need to go …“ she said whilst walking away from Aaria .

 

 Aaria was really upset . Nanda was clearly trying to get away from her . “ Why does no one want to talk to me ? I had friends till 5th Grade … Till , Diya moved here … Ughh ! My whole social life is spoilt because of her ! I can’t spend another year without talking to anyone ! Its rather depressing ! “ she lamented in her thoughts . Fortunately , she had reached the school before she could mourn her head out . Even though she resented going to school , she had always loved its campus . It is full of green trees , grounds are enormous and the buildings are a mystery ; most of it yet to be figured out . She had always wanted to explore her school with a friend , but … you know .She looked around and saw only a few children . “ I’m early “ she sighed . “ Of course I’m ! With Amma’s over reaction , I could’ve been a day early 😣 !“she murmured irritably .

 

She walked towards the forested part of her school . This place was her guilty pleasure . No student ever comes to this part of the school , because everyone is afraid of it . This forest is so special to her because , it makes her feel better whenever she is sad . Which happens quite often . Another reason is because there is a dog there which she made friends with . She named it ‘ Whiskey ‘ because it never walks straight . Her mother will kill her if she brought him home , more if she knows about its name 😬. Anyway , she walked to the biggest banyan tree , right in the middle of the forest , where she always sits .She had named it Ashvath and it was very precious to her . Ashvath was standing just as regal as it had been before 3 years , from her first day of this school . It has a special place in her heart because whenever she cries there , she always feel like it listens to her sorrows and never fails to make her feel better. It is precious to her and it belongs to her and only her . And the government , but that doesn’t matter . She is peaceful and in harmony when she’s in the forest with Whiskey . Speaking of Whiskey , Whiskey ran over to Aaria , and started licking her face . Aaria fell down , laughing at its antics .

 

Suddenly , her watch started buzzing . It was 8 . “ Oh my god . I’m late . How I’m I late ? I was in fact late ! Oh , I need to run ! “ she thought as she started running . She reached the school auditorium , panting . She bended down , trying to catch her breath . She hoped that no one had seen her because she looks funny when she was running . Arjun always says that she looks like a chicken when she is running , flapping her hands . It is not a pretty sight . She is fast though . She could have won in running races but no one takes her seriously . Interrupting her thoughts , she heard someone say , “ Excuse me ? Hello ? “.

 

She looked up . This was the most embarrassing moment in her entire life . She saw the boy she had seen that morning . The scruffy curly haired boy , now looking a little less scruffy . The boy who she had wanted to be friends with . The boy who had seen her running . All kinds of thoughts rushed through her in that one second , when suddenly he said , “I’m Tarun .Hey wait ! I know you . You came to my house this morning didn’t you ? “ calm as ever . She looked at him , embarrassed but managed to mumble a yes . “ Show me around won’t you ? “ he asked coolly . “ Oh . Yes . Okay .” she replied , freaking out inside . “ Oh god . This is not going to end well , is it ? “ she thought .

***********************************************************************

Comments

  1. Funny🀣🀣🀣🀣 interesting to read it....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER - 1

CHAPTER - 2

CHAPTER - 3